Monday, September 12, 2016

Monday Greetings Challenge - Brighten Someone's Day GCC091216

Hello Crafty Peeps,

Another week another challenge is on the way. This weeks theme is Brighten Someone's Day (Get Well) card.

This weeks sponsor is the talented SheepSki Design and I used Flutterby Image 18
and I have also used Freesia Vase Image 39.

I have used both Promarkers and some color pencils and even a little bit of a regular pencil to get some details and texture to it. The colors pencils are the kids so nothing fancy like Faber Castells or other good brands :)

My biggest trouble I have every time I do cards is the background papers. I never know what to do and I always think that I don't have good background papers. I guess I have to look into buying some other backgrounds paper than just colored one. Patterned papers are hard to find since I am picky as well but I guess I will just go with the flow.

Anyways, I will leave you with this weeks cards for you to enjoy and please comment what you think of it, both good and bad :)

Until next time ............................................. Craft on!!!

I have used following Promarkers only:
Tea Green
Grey Green
Denim Blue
Cool Grey 4
Cool Grey 3
Cool Grey 2
Background Sky: Copic sketch B00 Frost Blue, Promarker Canary

 I have used following Promarkers:
Buttercup, Mustard, Canary
Baby Pink, Cocktail Pink, Dusky Rose
Apple, Leaf Green, Forest Green
Ice Grey 1, Ice Grey 2
Almond
Cinnamon, Cocoa


UPCOMING CHALLENGES:
SEPT. 19 - Use a cirle, square, rectangle and a star on your card/project (hosting this challenge)
SEPT. 26 - ANYTHING GOES
OCT 3 - Orange or Black (or both)
OCT 10 - Anything Christmas
OCT 17 - More than 2 layers

No comments:

Post a Comment