Monday, September 26, 2016

Monday Greetings Challenge - Anythings Goes - GCC092616

Hello Crafty Peeps,

Hope you are all doing very well. I am doing ok, but I wish I had more energy. Lately I have been really tired and went to see a doctor and took some blood work, that came back normal. I guess I have just overworked my body and that it tells me to slow down. I guess it will be back in normal soon (I hope so at least)

This week over at the Outlawz it's the Anything Goes since it's the last week of the month. Our sponsor for this week is QKR Stampede and I choose the "One Year Older" image. I thought it was a fun image and so right to give as a birthday card.

I will keep this entry short and let you enjoy my card instead. Hope to see your creations for this weeks challenge at the Monday Greetings Challenge - Anything Goes.

Until next time, ...................... Craft on !!!!!

Promarkers that I have used:
Hat: Azure, Sky Blue, Artic Blue, Powder Blue
Hair: Ice Grey 1 and 3
Clothes: French Navy, Aegan, Cyan
Shoes: Cool Grey 5,4 and 3
Sign: Burnt Sierra, Caramel, Tan, Putty
Strings holding the sign: Cocoa, Cinnamon, Silver Lining (S.E)
Stars: Canary, Sunflower
Background: Cool Aqua, Canary, Buttercup, Mustard

No comments:

Post a Comment