Friday, June 10, 2016

Simply B Stamp - May Progressive Challenge

Hello again,

So Betty Roberts owner of Simply Betty Stamps have had a challenge that ended the other day, to be exact on June 7th. With summer almost here and schools ending, graduation and a sick little boy it has been hectic I will tell you.

Anyhow, her challenge was to take Bookworm Rio from the Emos collection digi and make a full project and we also had to use certain things on the project for it to be eligible for the challenge. The requirements where: Anything for a Student, Teacher, School administrator, or educational personnel. We also had to use the following on the project: Use at least ONE designer paper,  paper clip, a pencil, eraser, or any school supply you can fit onto your projects!

I colored up the image quickly but I had trouble getting the card ready. I had so many different ideas in my head, but finally I found out what to make out of it, and I ended up giving it to my son's teacher who will not be his teacher next semester since he is getting a new for the next 3 years.

I had fun making this challenge and project and I am quite pleased with how it turned out. For you who are wondering about the letters on the top, yeah I know there are 3 letters extra and those letters are the ones we use in our Swedish alphabet. (Åå  Ää  Öö)

I will let you see my project/card and make your own opinion about it, comment what you think of it. Always nice to hear what other people think of what you make.
Anyways, until next time ............... craft on!!



No comments:

Post a Comment