Saturday, June 11, 2016

Studenten - Graduation

Hello my crafty peeps,

Yesterday (June 10th) was a BIG day for many students. It was Graduation day from High School and it is soooo much fun. I had a sick little boy at home with me yesterday and he so wanted to see the graduates. Here in Sweden the graduates get together with their classmates and goes around the inner city in the back of a dumpster truck, a convertible car or a wagon behind a tractor. They sing and have fun and they go around the downtown about 2- 3 rounds before they go home to celebrate with their friends and family.

We got invited to a friends daughter who actually was one of these graduates, and of course I had to make a quick card for her today. We don't have the cap and gown here in Sweden but didn't find another image that I thought was good. This was the first time I actually made a darker skin color and since I was in a rush I felt that nothing could go wrong. I will leave you with my take on artbymirans digi Graduationgirl

Anyways, until next time ....... craft on!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment