Monday, June 20, 2016

Orlando Victims

Hello my crafty peeps,

We all have read about the horrendous happening in Orlando. I don't think anyone has not heard about it, even me here in Sweden has read and seen it on the news. I feel so sorry for all the victims family that has this big grief to cope with now, and all the injured people who is trying to heal and get over this tragic event.

I have lived in Florida myself for 8 years and has visited Orlando several times, I lived in Fort Lauderdale and I went to Orlando to visit the theme parks and visit some friends. It feels close to my heart to even though I have not lived in Florida since 2008.

The very talented artist Betty Roberts did a image in honoring of the victims and the injured of the Orlando shooting. Below you will see my take on the image. I even went a step further and used the same colors I have colored the rainbow, with my promarker, on paper to make the background papers. She was a freebie but I guess you will find her in the store: SimplyBStamps

The sentiment is actually from another tribute she did for the Paris shooting and I thought it was just as appropriate to use it here on this card as well.

Anyways, until next time ........................... be careful and take everyday as it is the last and craft on!!



No comments:

Post a Comment