Monday, May 9, 2016

Monday Greetings Challenge


Hello,

Wow, the sun and the warm weather has finally arrived to the southern part of Sweden and I am loving it. This past weekend we had a high of 20C (68F) and its continuing this week. 

It's Monday and that means that we have a new challenge over at The Outlawz. This weeks Monday Greetings Challenge theme is: Living on the Edge - die cut or decorate the edge of your card.

If you are not a member I highly suggest to join in on the fun. There are challenges for everyday of the week and also one that goes monthly. It's a terrific group with loads of talented ladies that will help you in any way they can.

We got two sponsors this week. 

Come join us for this weeks challenge an have fun. 

I will leave you with my two cards.
Anyways, until next time...... Craft on. 


So sorry for not posting the colors that I have used for the cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment