Thursday, May 19, 2016

Monday Greetings

Hello there,

Yes, I know it's not Monday but Thursday. I am a bit late on posting this weeks Monday Greetings Challenge. I thought I had done one in advance, but not the case this time. I have to get started in doing them and put schedule time on them from now on. 

This weeks theme is: Spring has Sprung
and our sponsors for this week are: Di's Digis and Decosse's Dynamite Doodles. 

From Decosse's I made a Mother's Day card. Here in Sweden it's the last Sunday of May so this year the 29th. 
For Di's I used Plant Pot Kitty. 
Come along and play with us at The Outlawz: Monday Greetings this week. 

Anyways, I will leave you with my cards from the sponsors. 

Until next time................Craft on. 

    Decosse's: Mother Dearest Textured   
    Paper, and Word Art Creations "Happy         
    Mother's Day" 

                Di's: Plant Pot Kitty

No comments:

Post a Comment