Monday, May 30, 2016

Monday Greetings Challenge - Anything Goes

Hello there crafty peeps,

It's a new week and a new challenge over at the Monday Greetings Challenge at The Outlawz.

This weeks sponsors are:




 

I chose to use Crafty Sentiments - Lady Bird And Butterflies although it seems as the image is a bit different from the site and I am not sure why it's different. I went with a very CAS card. (CAS- Clean And Simple) as I have a hard time to put a lot of embellishments, and this card I wanted the image to be shown since it's such an adorable one.




For our second sponsor from Creative Hands I chose to use Astronaut Boy. Here I wanted to get a little space feeling so I found a piece of scrap paper with some stars on it that I thought was perfect. It is good to save some scrap paper, you never know when it can come to use again. I save most of my papers when I cut them in pieces just for the fact that you never know when it can come to use.

Until next time,.................................craft on!!!!!!






 Promarker colors I have used:
Crafty Sentiments - Lady Bird and Butterfly

Face/Skin: Sunkissed Pink, Blush, Almond
Hair: Primrose, Buttercup, Canary
Hair accessory: Crimson, Red, Cardinal Red, Poppy
Top: Cardinal Red, Poppy
Skirt: Almond, Putty 
Shoes: Cardinal Red, Red
Flower: Mustard, Gold, Cinnamon
Leaf/Stem: Forest Green, Bright Green

Creative Hands - Astronaut Boy
Face/Skin: Coral, Sunkissed Pink, Blush
Hair: Orange, Raw Sierra
Star: Sky Blue
Boots/Gloves: Almond
Belt/Helmet: Cool Grey 1


Upcoming challenges are:

June 6 - Embossing (Wet or Dry)
June 13 - Summer Beach Party
June 20 - New Technique (USE A NEW TECHNIQUE TO YOU)
June 27 - Anything Goes




 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment