Monday, August 22, 2016

Monday Greetings Challenge - Use colors Purple and Green - GCC082216

Hello Crafties,

Puh, another week is starting and this week will be busy. I have to organize and clean my whole house due to a tv-show is coming to our house and are re-doing my son's room. They are doing a whole new room for them and the boys have decided what they want and I have no clue what they are going to do in their room or what colors etc.

Anyhow, this weeks challenge was a though one. I started out coloring the image I had gotten, and suddenly something felt terribly wrong so I went to check on the theme for the week and there it was: "Use colors Purple and Green". So I had to start all over again, but luckily I only had colored the face, hair and flower so it wasn't so bad. The only challenge was to stick with the colors Purple and Green. I think and feel like I have done a good job, sometimes when you have an image and there is something on the image or behind it that you have no idea if it belongs to the image or if it's something completely different and doesn't belong to the image. Anyways, it is always tricky when you don't know what the artist itself means, but sometimes that could be a challenge on it's own to figure it out and make it your special detail.

Anyways, I will leave you with this weeks sponsor Crafty Sentiment and the image Scilla - Fairy that I have done for this weeks challenge. I hope you would come and join in on our weeks challenge. If you feel like you would like to be a Guest Designer, please don't hesitate to contact me or send me a comment saying that you are interesting.

Until next time ...................................... Craft on!!!



UPCOMING CHALLENGES:
Aug 29 - Anything Goes
Sept. 5 - Fall Colours
Sept. 12 - Brighten Someone's Day (Get Well)
Sept. 19 - Use a cirle, square, rectangular and a star on your card/project (Host for the week)
Sept. 26 - Anything Goes

No comments:

Post a Comment