Friday, August 5, 2016

Monday Greetings Challenge - Summer Recreation - GCC071816

Hello crafty peeps,

Here is yet another past post that hasn't been able to been posted in time, but I guess better late than never, right??

This week we had Lacy Sunshine as our weekly sponsor and the theme was Summer Recreation. I found this image  Susie Boo Beach Girl very much in deed in the spot for the theme. When I recall my own summer recreations when I was young I was always at the beach playing and bathing. I was like a fish in the water that didn't want to get up, even if my lips where blue and I was cold.

Anyways, I will leave you with my take on this image and theme and hope you enjoyed and got some inspiration for your future card when it comes to summer recreation.

Until next time ..................... craft on.


No comments:

Post a Comment