Monday, June 19, 2017

Monday Greetings Challenge - Summer Relaxation GCC061917

Hello all you Crafty Peeps,

Another week has gone by and another is starting again. Time just flies by and soon I will have my first summer vacation in over 2 years. It is going to be so much fun to actually have time to relax, although I will do some stand in at a workplace I have been working at for the past summers.
Yesterday I was actually working there when they had a wedding and it was the restaurant manager that has been working there for several years, who is also my next building neighbor so it was fun but I worked from 1 pm to 3:30 am so it was a long shift but I loved every minute of it.

Anyways, of to our new week with Monday Greetings Challenge. This weeks sponsor is our talented QKR Stampede and the image I chose is Smiling Snail and this weeks theme: Summer Relaxation

I do had some trouble getting the colors the way that I saw them in my head but I am quite pleased with the outcome. I do hope you will join in on our weeks challenge and let me get inspired of your Summer Relaxation.

Until next time .................................... Craft on!








 Upcoming Challenges:

June 26th - Anything Goes
July 3rd - Vacation
July 10th - Use cut edges somewhere
(either with scissors, tearing or die cuts) 
July 17th - Use embossing (wet or dry) 
and at least one designer paper
July 24th - Flowers
July 31st - Anything Goes




No comments:

Post a Comment