Monday, June 26, 2017

MONDAY GREETINGS CHALLENGE - GCC062617 - ANYTHING GOES

Hello my Crafty Peeps,


Wow, what a weekend I have had. During this weekend we have a traditional holiday here in Sweden called Midsummer. We eat and dance and have fun with friends and families. We decorate a midsummer pole with flowers and leaves and dance around it and sing songs. We also eat traditional Midsummer food which are following: herring, potatoes, chive and sour cream, and for dessert you eat strawberries with cream.


Anyways, I had an extra day off this past Friday and it was lovely. Now here we are with another week starting and a new challenge over at the Monday Greetings. This weeks sponsor is our talented Creative Bug, and my image is called Ms. Sunshine.


I do hope to see you all in the Monday Greetings Challenge for this week, since it is Anything Goes you can put in your card in the challenge to be eligibly to win.
So with further due I will leave you with my take on this challenge.


Until next time ......................................................................Craft on.


No comments:

Post a Comment