Sunday, October 8, 2017

Monday Greetings -WOW White On White GCC100917

Hello my Crafty Peeps,

Sorry for being MIA Missing In Action, I have had to much in my life to spend the time blogging. I hope you can forgive me that I have been slow in the posting of the weekly challenges we have at The Outlawz.

The Monday Greetings group that I am in have decided to split the group and so we only need to do cards every other week which is such a blessing. I started to feel a little overwhelmed with doing cards every week and was struggled with getting the time to get the cards ready in time. I hate to be stressing and not be able to think thru what I want to do with the cards.

Anyways, I will try to be better at the whole blogging thing again.
This weeks sponsor is Bugaboo Stamps and I choose the lovely image called Angel Autism, and our theme this week is WOW - White On White

I choose this little Angel since I just recently found out that my own son has ADHD. We can all be different in many ways, some may find the life a little harder than other and that is what me and my son now has to challenge together. We have to figure out how we can live with his super powers and have a life without anger and outburst.

Anyways, this was a challenge to me since I have to use just white on white but I hope I pulled it together quiet good anyways. So I hope that you will join us for this weeks challenge and show us your cards this week.

Until next time my crafty peeps, ................................. Craft on!!!


If you wish to work ahead, here is a 4 week list of our upcoming challenges:
  • OCT 16 - Get inspired from your favorite actor/actress or singer
  • OCT 23 - Be Thankful
  • OCT 30 - Creepy Nite Greetings
  • NOV 6 - Include an Animal



No comments:

Post a Comment