Monday, March 6, 2017

Monday Greetings Challenge GCC030617, Spring or Easter

Hello my Crafty Peeps,


Last week I was off due to a death in the family that caused me to travel out of town very unexpectedly.


Anyways, this weeks theme is Spring or Easter and our sponsor this week is Eureka.


When I start to think about Spring it's mostly that you start to be outside more during the day and may go to a playground and go on a swing, go and pick the wild spring flowers.
I chose to use the image Swinging, it reminds me of the first swings you do when Spring comes around.


I will make this post a short one and I do hope that you will enter this challenge as well over at Monday Greetings at The Oulawz.


Anyways, until next time .......................................... Craft on.




Upcoming Challenges

March 13th - Wearin' of the Green - use shamrocks or Irish sentiments
March 20th - Birthday Celebration
March 27th - Anything Goes
April 3rd - Spring Colors



No comments:

Post a Comment