Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Monday Greetings Challenge - Music to my Ears

Hello my crafty peeps,

This last week has been challenge for me. My little man has been home sick, and on Friday I started to feeling cold and all Saturday I spent in bed. Then on Sunday my oldest son came home and he had been throwing up since early hour. We had gotten the lovely Winterflu so we have all been couch potatoes so to speak.

Anyways, I had started colored my image early in the week so I would have it done before the challenge needed to get posted, but boy was I was wrong. I had to sit and finish the card on Sunday so it would be finished for the posting. I decided to a very simple and clean card.

I managed to finish it in time and below you will see my take on this weeks challenge. This weeks sponsor is our talented Polkadoodles and I chose to use Serenity Stardust.

Until next time ..................................................... Craft on !!!
Ps. Happy <3 Valentine's day to you all.


UPCOMING CHALLENGES:
FEB 20 - TIC TAC TOE (pick 3)
FEB 27 - ANYTHING GOES

No comments:

Post a Comment