Monday, October 24, 2016

Monday Greetings Challenge - Animal Antics - Feature an animal on your card/project GCC102416

Hello Crafty Peeps,

I am not sure what have happened here, but I have put in the pictures with no text.

I hope you all are having a wonderful Monday and new start of the week. It's a bit low for me on this day, I am not sure why, maybe lack of sleep or perhaps it's still has to do with my thyroid problem. Anyhow, this weeks Monday Greeting Challenge is to feature an animal on your card/project this week.

This weeks we have two talented sponsors. We have Crafty Sentiment and Decosse's Dynamite Doodles.
I just fell in love with this adorable little bear when I saw it, and I do have a special thing for butterflies.
Since Christmas is coming up soon I figured I would do a card and when I was done I realized that even the sentiment had a animal on it, so I got double up on the first card.


Anyways, until next time ................................ Craft on.





UPCOMING CHALLENGES:
October 31 - Anything Goes
November 7 - Use a Christmas Sentiment
November 14 - Family Gatherings
November 21 - Sparkle & Shine - use bling, glossy accents, pearls, glitter, sequins or anything that sparkles or shines
November 28 - Anything Goes

No comments:

Post a Comment