Friday, April 15, 2016

KennyK Stamps GDT

Hello there,

Not new to blogging but this will be my first post here on the Blogger. I will try to keep my blog updated here as well as on my wordpress blog llpearls.wordpress.com

I've got some exciting news to tell you all. I got an email where I was asked to be a GDT for three months starting now in April. Of course I was honored and happy and said Yes.

I am now officially the GDT for KennyKStamps for the next coming three months, starting today.



KennyK-Stamps-BADGE-KKKK-GuestDesigner

For this month it was a challenge I tell you. Not only was it a background but two wonderful images of men. I got started on the background, and I have to tell you, I had to Google wine basements to get an idea and to color combinations.

I also was challenge with the chair since it is English styled chair and how to make it look right. I love when I get to challenge myself and have to get out of my comfort zone.

I will edit this post when I've gotten the paper with all my colors I've used for this project. (I am currently doing this draft on my phone away from home)
.
I will leave you with this months images over at KennyKStamps where I have used the Wine Cellar background and Sophisticated Gentleman, I chose to use SG at the opposite from the original to fit in. The will be a bundle of the images so please grab them and join in on the fun.

Anyways, until next time.....craft on!!

No comments:

Post a Comment